BECOME A MEMBER OF PZP
The Polish Football Association (PZP), as a member of FIFPro, is the ONLY fully-fledged professional association of footballers in Poland and the ONLY one recognised by PZPN and FIFA and UEFA.
We offer you professional and comprehensive legal assistance in the following areas: verification of the correctness of contractual provisions, assistance in the recovery of outstanding remuneration, conducting proceedings before all PZPN and Ekstraklasa authorities. Our members are covered in more than 60 FIFPro member countries around the world.
What do you gain by becoming a member of the PZP?
LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN ALL MEMBER COUNTRIES
- Recovery of outstanding wages from clubs
- Verification of all documents – contracts, regulations etc.
- Assistance and advice in disputes with clubs
- Effective termination of a contract
- Drafting of letters and any applications to PZPN jurisdictional bodies and/or common courts
- Representation in the Football Arbitration Court and the Social Dialogue Committee
- You are assured that your rights and interests are protected – parity in the Football Arbitration Court
- You have a say in how regulations are changed
- You are kept informed of important regulatory developments
EDUCATION AND CAREER
- Faculty of Sport of the Higher School of Sport
- Courses and training dedicated to athletes
- Scouts For Football
- Pomoc bezrobotnym piłkarzom w znalezieniu klubu – turnieje FIFPro, zgrupowania, mecze towarzyskie.
- Dedicated insurance for footballers
- Cooperation with mental coaches
Jak zostać członkiem Polskiego Związku Piłkarzy?
Simply print out the membership declaration, fill it in and send it back by post to the address on the declaration (or send a scan of the completed declaration by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) . You must also pay the annual membership fee by bank transfer (the account number is also listed on the declaration). Female footballers and former footballers are exempt from payment.
These few steps will allow you to enjoy the full rights guaranteed to its members by the PAP.